Stephen R. Covey says: “Management Works in the System; Leadership Works on the System”.
If you are looking for distinguished, practical and well recognized Management training courses in Egypt and the Middle East then you have landed in the right destination.
The Mini MBA in Management is a management training program (offered since 2002) that covers a unique mix of essential Management tools and techniques that will help you meet the challenges of manipulating corporate and business strategies, financial decision making as well as leadership and team management. You will have a broad integrated picture of how organizations work and be able to effectively plan, organize, control, and lead your team and organization successfully.
The Mini MBA in Management gives you an ever-lasting competitive advantage as a manager. It is an important step in your career path giving you the opportunity to seek a better job and advance your career further.
By attending the Mini MBA in Project Management, you will learn techniques that will make you an effective PM. You will acquire a toolkit of essential PM skills and knowledge blended with key management and business skills that will enable you to:
• Broaden your overall management perspective.
•Understand the business concepts and vocabulary.
• Lead organizations and teams effectively.
• Set goals, prepare plans, and lead organizational change.
• Assess your company’s financial performance and prepare budgets.
• Manage and shape behavior of your team members.
•Assess an organization’s strategy and prepare a strategic plan.
• Prepare an integrated project plan.
• Prepare a marketing plan.
• Partner with HRM team to attract and retain the human resources that your team needs.
• Middle managers and Supervisors who are looking to blend their experience with formal education.
• Professionals looking to be promoted to a managerial position.
• ntrepreneurs and Business owners who want to acquire managerial skills essential for running their organizations.
• Newly hired managers who want to qualify themselves with management tools and skills.
The Mini MBA in Management consists of 6 training courses: 4 Mandatory courses offering essential Management skills and 2 Optional courses covering foundational knowledge of business functions.
• Organizational Behavior.
• Business Finance.
• Strategic Management.
• Practicing Leadership.
• Principles of Project Management.
• Principles of Marketing.
• Principles of Human Resource Management.
• Total 144 training hours.
• Total Duration: 8 to 12 Months.
• Total 144 training hoursEvery course takes 24 hours over 8 weeks, with one weekly lecture for 3 hours.
• You can complete the program in 8 months if you take 2 courses per semester (i.e. attend 2 weekly lectures) or in 18 months if you take 1 course per semester.
The Mini MBA courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real-live case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects.
All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment guaranteeing that all courses are practical and to-the-point. So, you will not waste your time in theoretical non-useful info but rather gain skills that you can directly practice in the workplace thus improving your performance.
In each course, you will prepare and present a group project, where you will apply the concepts you learned in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion of all 6 courses of the Mini MBA in management, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 129 PDUs approved by Project Management Institute(PMI) or a Certificate of achievement and a transcript with 136.5 recertification hours approved by HR Certification Institute (HRCI).