If you are looking for distinguished, practical and well recognized HR Management training courses in Egypt and the Middle East, then you have landed in the right destination. The Mini MBA in Human Resources Management is a training program that offers you a unique mix of essential HR tools and techniques blended with business and management concepts in corporate strategies, finance, budgeting, projects, organizational behavior, leadership and marketing.
This program gives you an ever-lasting competitive advantage as an HR manager. It is an important step in your career path giving you the opportunity to seek a better job and advance your career further. This program is offered since 2006 and has become one of the leading HR training programs in Egypt. All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment guaranteeing that all courses are practical and to-the-point. So, you will not waste your time in theoretical non-useful info but rather gain skills that you can directly practice in the workplace thus improving your performance.
By attending the Mini MBA in HR Management, you will learn techniques that will make you an effective HR Manager. Effective HR Managers attract, secure and retain a productive workforce. They also develop training programs and performance management systems that enhance morale and boost organizational performance. Moreover, they are involved in strategic decisions, budgeting and project decisions. You will acquire a toolkit of essential HRM skills and knowledge blended with key management and business skills that will enable you to:
• Certified PHR®/SPHR® professionals who need credits for recertification.
• HR managers and supervisors who need to attend formal human resources training.
• BHR practitioners seeking professional development to advance their careers.
• HR professionals seeking a comprehensive overview of the field.
• Professionals desiring a career move into the human resources field
• Functional managers who want to learn more about human resources.
• Small to mid-size business owners involved in the human resources aspect of their organization.
The Mini MBA in HR Management consists of 6 training courses: 4 Mandatory courses offering essenti.al HR Management skills and 2 Optional courses comprising the Business and Management aspect.
• Human Resource Planning.
• Recruitment and Selection.
• Training and Development.
• Performance Appraisals, Compensation & Benefits.
• Business Finance.
• Strategic Management.
• Organizational Behavior
• Advanced Management and Leadership.
• Principles of Marketing.
• Principles of Project Management.
• Total Duration: 8 to 12 Months.
• Total 144 training hours.
The Mini MBA courses are run in an entertaining interactive class-based environment utilizing application workshops, video cases, real-live case studies, management games, role plays, problem-solving exercises and group projects. In each course, you will prepare and present a group project, where you will apply the concepts you learned in a way that also boosts your presentation skills and ability to work in teams.
Upon successful completion of all 6 training courses of the Mini MBA in HR Management, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 136.5 hours approved by HRCI.